Mr Radhakrishna Shanbhag

26th June 2017
Written by a patient at Victoria Hospital

Had my operation 2nd May. I was up and walking without aids after 6 weeks having religiously stayed on crutches until 4.5 weeks. Now exercising and walking each day and leg continues to get stronger. Had review with Mr Shanbhag after 7 weeks and he gave time to explanations and was generally very pleasant. My next review will be at 14 weeks

12th June 2017
Written by a patient at Victoria Hospital

Mr Shanbhag and his team carried out a total knee replacement 8 weeks ago. I was extreamley terrified of the operation and because I also have COPD I was even more scared. Mr. Shanbhag explained everything he was going to do and that I was to have an epidural, which he considered the safest path. I felt I could talk to him easily and he expelled all my fears.I felt he had time for me and has done even 8weeks later when I had a checkup.

27th July 2015
Written by a patient at Victoria Hospital

I had a knee replacement on May 24th 2014 by Mr Shanbhag. The operation and after care was exceptional. My last appointment with him was today, I was given a further x ray, and he took time to explain everything that had happened. What to expect in the future. Nothing was too much trouble. Very very impressed, thank you so much.

Nearest Hospital Doctors