Dr Rachel Sykes

28th February 2015
Written by a patient at Field Road Surgery

Dr Skyes is a truly professional in every way, she listens to you and takes on board everything you say. I have no hesitation in putting my 100% trust in her.

25th February 2015
Written by a patient at Field Road Surgery

Dr Skyes is by far the most caring and professional doctor that I have met. She greets you with a smile and puts you at ease with her manner.

24th February 2015
Written by a patient at Field Road Surgery

Dr Rachel Sykes is one of the most genuine, helpful and caring GP's I have ever met. I always receive a warm friendly welcome, plenty of help and advice and on occasions a little humour thrown in to help ease any difficult conversations. She certainly has a great amount of patience and dedication and always makes sure I understand what has been discussed at every consultation. Anything I am not quite sure about I feel comfortable to question or ask her to repeat again. I am so grateful we are lucky enough to have such a true professional GP at our surgery. The care I receive is outstanding. My family also see Dr Sykes and we all have nothing but praise for the care we receive. Thank you so much.