Dr Rachel Starer

3rd October 2015
Written by a patient at Didcot Health Centre

Dr starer is a lovely doctor, she's genuinely caring and listens without making you feel like she rushing you out the door. I don't go very often but I would rather wait for an appointment for her than see any of the other doctors. She's helping me at the moment, and has really helped me put my mind at rest, I am lucky to have her as my Dr, a well deserved 5* reviews!

3rd February 2015
Written by a patient at Didcot Health Centre

I have been a patient of Dr Starer for over 20 years. She is a genuinely caring doctor, she takes time to listen & she is reassuring. She has a great support to me & my family over these years. I don't know what I would of done if I didn't have her in my life. I would like to thank her & all the team at Britwell road Health Centre for their great service.

30th January 2015
Written by a patient at Didcot Health Centre

I was so grateful to Dr Starer for seeing me recently. She listened carefully to my symptoms and my worries. She immediately knew how to treat me, giving me tablets and clear instructions on how to use them and I felt she really cared and understood. Thank you.

30th January 2015
Written by a patient at Didcot Health Centre

It is impossible to imagine a kinder,more empathetic GP than Dr Rachel Starer. Despite the severe pressure of a burgeoning work load Rachel makes the time to listen and ensure that I receive the best possible treatment for my multitude of clinical problems. I feel very fortunate that I am registered with this excellent practice, and would like to record my heartfelt thanks for their expertise so freely given.