Dr Rachel Journeaux

2nd November 2016
Written by a patient at Great Chesterford Surgery

totally trust this doctor, phoned me at home to give me my test results, listened to my health problems and treated appropriately. I would recommend this doctor.

8th August 2016
Written by a patient at Gold Street Surgery

No 'bedside manner', is very practical and only addresses the symptoms presented without looking at the background and trying to understand the bigger picture. No smiles or warmth - especially dispiriting when taking a teenage daughter with ongoing skin problems, where the other Doctor's have worked so hard to understand her and what is going on. For emergencies or obvious practical problems only..

24th June 2016

Please see early entry

27th October 2015
Written by a patient at Gold Street Surgery

I have seen her a couple of times, as have a couple of other members of my family and Dr Journeaux is very dismissive and seems not really to 'care.' She hasn't really ever given any answers and almost seems rude - she doesn't even smile. This has meant I have had to use the time of other doctors for the same issue - all of the others have been very helpful.

17th August 2015
Written by a patient at Gold Street Surgery

I have been 3 times about the same issue. No explanation was given to what it could be and so I ended up seeing another doctor who did give me a diagnosis.