Dr Rachel Hammill

28th November 2016
Written by a patient at Farley Road Medical Practice

Great doctor. She takes the time to listen and I never feel rushed when I have an appointment with her. As well as listening, she always presents me with various ways the health issues can be treated, and if she isn't sure at that time of the appointment, she will actively research which treatment options are available and get back in touch with you to let you know, so you can make your decision.

28th July 2015
Written by a patient at Farley Road Medical Practice

She is very sweet and welcoming and doesn't hurry you out of the surgery. It's very nice that she doesn't hide behind the computer either, but actually looks at you, which of course is wonderful

17th October 2014
Written by a patient at Farley Road Medical Practice

I have been seeing Dr Hammill for some years now. She is very pleasent and willing to discuss your illness and the proposed course of action etc so the result is a joint agreement not one dictated from above. You are not hurried out of the surgery although like all doctors she is very busy. If you have to wait some time in the waiting room to see her that is just tough!

17th October 2014
Written by a patient at Farley Road Medical Practice

I have found Dr Hammill to be very considerate, willing to listen and give good advice to you as a person not just a number on the surgery list.

16th October 2014
Written by a patient at Farley Road Medical Practice

It is my impression the GP practices have been under increasing pressure over the last two or three years. The government reorganisation of the NHS seems to have been a silly, dogma-led waste of money and resources. So it is surprising to me that Dr Hamill was relaxed and thoughtful when I last consulted her. Dr Hamill seemed up-to-date with her knowledge and her calm, authoritative responses to my questions was reassuring. It can't be easy having to deal with problems every day, some of which are life threatening and I view extra pressure being heaped on my GP practice as very damaging to the doctors and therefore their patients. I am very relieved that, so far, the GPs in my practice have shown great resilience. However, I am aware that things may deteriorate unless the pressure is removed.

Short link to review Dr Rachel Hammill: http://iwgc.net/eekig