Dr Rachel Boyce

12th October 2015
Written by a patient at Forest End Medical Centre

I have been suffering on and off with gastric type pain for many many months, nothing showing up on an endoscopy. I had almost resolved myself to live with the discomfort and the severe pain attacks. I had never seen Dr Boyce previously and had made the appointment to discuss symptoms of the menopause. I thought I would be told to "get on with it" but instead she listened and immediately stated that such symptoms need not be suffered in silence. She put me on a low dosage of HRT. I happened to say, " maybe that will sort out my digestion problems" (as I had heard that the menopause can play havoc with digestion). She asked me what problem I was experiencing and when I explained the pain/discomfort she immediately said she was sending me for a scan. A scan later showed a huge gallstone and multiple gallstones. I am now about to have my gallbladder removed. Literally in a space of 10 minutes she was able to make such a huge difference to me and my health. I am very grateful.

11th March 2015
Written by a patient at Forest End Medical Centre

One of the best GPs ever. She will listen and let you finish what you are saying. I lost my train of thought mid sentence and she patiently waited for me to get back to what I was saying. She checked me out and wrote up a number of tests. I totally trust her. It's good to have a GP treat you well.

9th March 2015
Written by a patient at Balfron Practice

I went to see Dr. Boyce on Monday at 11.30pm, I was very happy with the way she treated me as a client, very patient & listened & answered all the points I needed to know. Thank you.

18th February 2015
Written by a carer at Forest End Medical Centre

Have read the other reviews with interest but have to say I don't share this experience. Went with my husband who I believe is seriously ill. Felt like she was trying to get us out of the door. When blood tests were negative wasn't offered any alternative suggestion to why he was ill. Have since seen Doctor Lim who was brilliant and we now have a referral for local hospital to check out whether my husband has a tumour. This could have been done 3 weeks prior with Doctor Boyce. Sorry, but will not be seeing her again

27th January 2015
Written by a patient at Forest End Medical Centre

There is nothing that needs to be improved by Dr Boyce. Dr Boyce is always first choice for all my family and in-laws. She listens to everything I have to say, she is patient and understanding. An absolutely brilliant doctor and we are so lucky to have her as our GP.