Dr Rabnawaz Khan

• Emergency Medicine
  • Cosmetic Medicine

22nd November 2016
Written by a patient at Hillingdon Hospital

kind , caring doctor.. i was very happy.. listened to my concerns..gave good advice

15th November 2016
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

My was taken ill on our visit from Australia, we went to accident emergency at the High Wycombe hospital. She was seen by DR RABNAWAZ KHAN Who we found to be excellent, He was very thorough in his examination of my wife and left no stone unturned to find what ailed my wife. He was also very comforting and interested in us as people not just as a patient. I have heard so many negative things about the British NHS, but would like to thank the Dr Khan and the British HS for the excellent treatment given to my wife. Once again Dr Khan thank you and also to let you know my wife is improving by the day. Regards CLIVE TARR

25th October 2016
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

I was 37 weeks pregnant with suspected sinusitis when I visited Dr Rabnawaz Khan at Wycombe Hospital out of hours. He was very thorough with all checks and double checked everything. His expertise along with his upbeat, happy nature made the experience a pleasant and reassuring one. Always uplifting to have a happy doctor to see you when you're feeling low! Many thanks Dr Khan.

18th October 2016
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

I had a problem with my ear while I was working. Dr Rabnawaz Khan was very helpful and checked my ears. After checking he explained to me very well what was wrong and printed me out some documentation and gave my the right medication. The pain stopped after 3 days of medication.

11th October 2016
Written by a patient at Southampton General Hospital

Excelent doctor. We need him here in the ship

Nearest Emergency medicine specialists