Dr Psyche Bailey

3rd July 2016
Written by a patient at St. Johns Surgery

Doctor Bailey is by far the best doctor I have seen. She is charming, very knowledgeable, compassionate yet practical. I feel very lucky that she is my doctor.

9th December 2015
Written by a patient at St. Johns Surgery

Dr Bailey is always cheerful, friendly and very professional. She listens, empathises and helps to the very best of her ability always giving time. On one occasion several years ago she had finished her morning surgery and had here coat on ready to depart. I was trying to get an appointment in Bromsgrove for my sick grandson. Dr Bailey heard me talking to the receptionist and took one look at my Grandson. She immediately took off her coat and invited us into her room. She diagnosed a severe ear infection which would only have got more severe as the day went on. She prescribed some antibiotics and advised to keep him warm. She is very caring and I would not hesitate to recommend her.

18th February 2015
Written by a patient at St. Johns Surgery

Dr Bailey listens and then advises. She is an experienced and compassionate doctor who always finds the right answer to your problem.

Doctors working at St. Johns Surgery