dr-preeti-shah-1

« 1 2 3 4 »

19th July 2021

From the outset, Dr Shah made me feel welcome and heard, immediately establishing a warm yet professional approach. She listens, understands, empathises... rare qualities in too many of the medical professionals I've met before! Dr Shah took time to explain things, to answer my questions, to ensure I got the most from each appointment. She deserves more than 5 stars. I would happily recommend Dr Shah to anyone, confident that they will receive first class treatment in her care.

25th May 2021

I am so grateful to have found this Consultant Rheumatologist Dr Preeti Shah based at The Wilmslow Hospital in Wilmslow. I discovered her via an amazing physio therapist Jamie from JAM physio in Blackpool. Dr Shah was ever so welcoming, honest, thorough, patient and understanding. Her Knowledge and bedside manner for a Consultant is far greater than I have ever experienced before and I have see many in the last 2-3yrs. I trust her entirely and would recommend her to anyone in need of seeing a professional as she clearly has a passion for what she does. Forever grateful to you Dr Shah.

10th May 2021

Excellent care throughout. Dr. Shah is treating both myself & husband for arthritis...first time we have found a doctor who actually listens to us, talks to us so that we understand and explains all treatment thoroughly, so that we know exactly where we stand. Have absolutely no hesitation in recommending her highly.. Best doctor we've seen for years!

Written by a NHS patient at Altrincham General Hospital
28th April 2021

Dr shah is amazing. She’s so professional and kind and caring. I think she’s absolutely wonderful. Jo willliamson

30th March 2021

My first impression of Dr Preeti Shah is that she's unique. She is clearley a leader in her field. Her relaxed, fun and lovely/caring demeanour was a pleasant surprise. She put me at ease from the very begining as I've had a healthy life so far. I also noticed that she's a great listener and very diligent in her note talking, collecting all the info. I felt comfortable while being examined me and she explained what was currently happening to my body very clearly and assured me that I'm in good hands with her and the hospital in Wilmslow. With Dr Shah as my rehumotolgist, I am confident that she will help me recover and manage this new condtion. I am looking forward to seeing Dr Shah again. I highly reccomend, Dr Preeti Shah. Thank you, T Jones

« 1 2 3 4 »

Dr Preeti Shah was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Dr Shah, a Senior Consultant Rheumatologist, with 20 years clinical experience, undertakes all aspects of general rheumatology and has developed a nationally award winning inflammatory arthritis service in Trafford. She has leading roles in both undergraduate and postgraduate medical training within Manchester Foundation Trust, and is Honorary Senior Lecturer at the University of Manchester. Dr Shah has earned a reputation with patients for taking the time to listen carefully, putting patients at ease and giving them confidence in meeting their treatment goals. Dr Shah practices at Trafford General, Altrincham General NHS Hospitals and at The Wilmslow Hospital, Cheshire for private consultations. Contact Barbara for private appointment 07557 798972 or 01625 545002 Conditions which Dr Shah typically consult for include: Joint pains; all types of suspected arthritis e.g rheumatoid arthritis Regional pain; bursitis, tendonitis Connective tissues disease; lupus, sjogrens, myositis Polymyalgia Rheumatica and temporal arteritis Gout, pseuogout Osteoporosis Fibromyalgia, Chronic fatigue including post-Covid fatigue/ long Covid. Weight loss management Cosmetic non-surgical injectable facial treatments

Nearest Rheumatologists