Dr Pooja Dassan

• Neurology

8th June 2016
Written by a patient at Ealing Hospital

Dr Dassan is very caring and intelligent in the way that she tackles problem solving. I have had acute pins/needles in both arms for 5 months and she was very careful in the way she conducted the tests at my own speed in a very thorough way. She cares about her patients greatly. Whilst I was waiting for MRI she also booked me in for other tests with the current best neurology Doctors and we now have a plan to solve the problem. She is very personable and thoughtful. I recommend her.

18th May 2016
Written by a patient at Ealing Hospital

i have been a patient of Dr. Dassan for more than 3 years. throughout this time, the Dr has been very helpful as no one before her could understand my health problem. thanks to her, i get injections every six months that have cured my headaches and have softened my pains. I am very thankful of her services and her hospitality helps feel very comfortable around her.

Short link to review Dr Pooja Dassan: http://iwgc.net/egbww