Dr Pierre Mason

8th September 2016
Written by a patient at Burnham Health Centre

Dr Mason has recently left the Burnham Health Clinic much to my dismay. I have been a patient of his for a number of years and was extremely sorry to learn of his departure. Dr. Mason is a very caring person and has a wonderful understanding of his patients requirements of him. He listens intently to what problems you have and does everything possible to rectfy them. His leaving the Burnham practice is our loss but somebody else's gain. I would like to wish him well with his new post.

25th August 2016
Written by a patient at Woodlands Park Surgery

Dr mason is an amazing human being. So compassionate, caring and considerate. He makes you feel listened to and always involves you in decision making. He will go the extra mile and always does what he says he will do. Easy to speak too and so paitient. Has a wonderfull bedside manner which so many dr lose after time. Don't believe the other negative comments it's just not true. He's been my gp for 13 years and has been as passionate and caring now as he was then. How lucky the NHS is to have him. I know I'm very blessed and appreciate him

23rd May 2015
Written by a patient at Woodlands Park Surgery

Dr Mason is without doubt one of the best GP I have ever seen , very very good .Just with he worked more than one day at Woodlands park as it is difficult to see him . But when you do he really does give you the time of day really listens and answers all you questions .

11th January 2015
Written by a patient at Taplow Health Centre

I Would recommend Dr Mason to anyone attending the surgery, He has never diagnosed me wrong, he is very caring