Dr Philip Turpin

3rd September 2015
Written by a patient at Yardley Green Medical Centre

I received excellent care from Dr. Turpin today. He is as usual always accomodating and spends substantial time listening to my concerns. He explained my condition very well and promptly referred me to the Specialty appropriate for me and straight away was able to get an appointment date. I went home knowing I have one less worry off my mind.

14th August 2015
Written by a patient at Yardley Green Medical Centre

Dr turpin is my best doctor I ever had i always book to seen him he is a very good doctor helpful and a very good listener and also very supportive he has helped me alot with my children's problems and referred them to the right departments he indeed is a very helping and generous doctor does his very best at all times he also has helped with my dad refered him to a cardiac doctor and has sorted his problem .he is a person who you can trust and talk to openly I really feel really good when I go to see my doctor and have a chat with him he gives me good advice and help I truly can recommend him to friend's and relatives which I have done in the past to get my family joined at this practice he is the best and always their for help and support I can carry on saying loads nice thing about my gp .saika akbar 85 Arthur street

27th July 2015
Written by a patient at Yardley Green Medical Centre

This Dr is excellent really listens to patients symptoms and how patients are feeling.I completely trust his diagnosis. An all round very good Dr. Always try's to give patients his time via appointments or telephone call if no available appointments. I would highly recommend this Dr.

24th July 2015
Written by a patient at Yardley Green Medical Centre

Dr turpin is a very caring dr.my husband passed away 2months ago with cancer,dr turpin couldn't do enough for my husband,just came and visited him without having to phone him.I had to see dr turpin for a doctors note for work as soon has I walked in to see dr turpin he was so kind and asked how I was after my husband passed away.he so helpful and kind,we had a good chatt .it helped me a lot.Dr turpin is a great listener.i wouldn't change my doctor at all.

20th July 2015
Written by a patient at Yardley Green Medical Centre

I really like my gp he is really good he listerns to us what I have to say and deas his really best to help out he is a good listener as well as a docter he is like a friend I can speak to openly about mine and my family heath issues I really am glad to be at this practice and really lucky and happy to have docter turpin to be my gp thank you