Dr Philip Schuppler

« 1 2 3 4 »

22nd March 2017
Written by a patient at Swanswell Medical Centre

Dr Schuppler was my GP for a number of years. A kinder, caring and more understanding GP would be incredibly difficult to find. I saw him on a regular basis for an issue I had and he was totally professional at all times. I only stopped seeing him because I moved out of the area. I am so sorry to hear of his passing and send my deepest condolences to his family and friends. Rest in Peace.

20th March 2017
Written by a patient at Swanswell Medical Centre

Dr schuppler was a one in a million doctor always went above and beyond his service their will never be another like him helped me and my family so much swanswell is not the same without him a great loss sadly missed r.I.p doc

24th January 2017
Written by a patient at Swanswell Medical Centre

Very sad just found out about Dr Schuppler today. After having horrible symptoms for a long time Dr Shuppler was the first doctor to actually listen and care. He said he wa's sure what the problem was and sent me off for test's. I felt he spent more time and was very comprehensive in the care he delivered. Whenever I seen him he would smile and say hello and also said even if he was busy if I needed any medical advice to call him at any time for help which was kind. Rip and condolences to his family

13th December 2016
Written by a patient at Swanswell Medical Centre

I am an ex-patient of 18 years with Dr Schuppler and only found out today the such sad news of his death. I only recently moved to be able to walk to a nearer practice. I was totally distressed & shocked to hear the news of his death. Over the years he looked after my welfare through many difficult times of pain & operations & he simply gave the best care, always listened, gave advice over the phone if necessary, kind and thoughtful and I know not only the practice but many, many patients have lost the most understanding man who would listen to problems not dismiss. He can't be replaced that's for sure - there was no doctor around like him. Rest in Peace Dr Schuppler - your dedication to all will be sorely missed. Thank you for everything you did for me over the time I knew you.

24th November 2016
Written by a patient at Swanswell Medical Centre

All of my family were so sad to hear of the death of Dr Schuppler. He was always a very professional, caring doctor who had a caring, gentle approach over the last 30 years with each member of the family. He was a wonderful doctor and a lovely man.

« 1 2 3 4 »