Dr Philip Schuppler

« 1 2 3 4 »

4th April 2017
Written by a patient at Swanswell Medical Centre

Thanks to the many sympathic and appreciative patients of Dr Schuppler, we can hear and take Shakespeare’s words a bit further by saying “the evil (alleged, even) that men do might well live after them; but that we need not allow the good to be interred with his bones”. We who have experienced him as a good and excellently caring professional do say so. I too was shocked by his death, especially knowing (as I do now) that within 24 hours before his death (obviously an acute time of distress for him), he had bothered to telephone me, an ordinary but longstanding patient of his, to offer a needed medical advice. So please continue to re-assert your experience of Dr Phillip Schuppler as a good caring doctor. RIP.

31st March 2017
Written by a patient at Swanswell Medical Centre

I was a patient about 12 years ago for about 11 years. Dr Schuppler was one of the best GP's I have ever met. It was his kind, very gentle and professional mannerism that stood out. Deeply saddened by his death.

22nd March 2017
Written by a patient at Swanswell Medical Centre

Dr Schuppler was my GP for a number of years. A kinder, caring and more understanding GP would be incredibly difficult to find. I saw him on a regular basis for an issue I had and he was totally professional at all times. I only stopped seeing him because I moved out of the area. I am so sorry to hear of his passing and send my deepest condolences to his family and friends. Rest in Peace.

20th March 2017
Written by a patient at Swanswell Medical Centre

Dr schuppler was a one in a million doctor always went above and beyond his service their will never be another like him helped me and my family so much swanswell is not the same without him a great loss sadly missed r.I.p doc

24th January 2017
Written by a patient at Swanswell Medical Centre

Very sad just found out about Dr Schuppler today. After having horrible symptoms for a long time Dr Shuppler was the first doctor to actually listen and care. He said he wa's sure what the problem was and sent me off for test's. I felt he spent more time and was very comprehensive in the care he delivered. Whenever I seen him he would smile and say hello and also said even if he was busy if I needed any medical advice to call him at any time for help which was kind. Rip and condolences to his family

« 1 2 3 4 »