Dr Philip Schuppler

24th November 2016
Written by a patient at Swanswell Medical Centre

All of my family were so sad to hear of the death of Dr Schuppler. He was always a very professional, caring doctor who had a caring, gentle approach over the last 30 years with each member of the family. He was a wonderful doctor and a lovely man.

24th November 2016
Written by a patient at Swanswell Medical Centre

Dr Schuppler was one of a kind, he helped me through the toughest times in my life and was very much a lifeline for me. There are no words that could express just how grateful I am for having him as a doctor. I just wish that he knew how much he was thought of before he passed away. Still can't quite believe it is true. R.I.P Dr Schuppler you were one of a kind! Thoughts are with his family friends and colleagues!

21st November 2016
Written by a patient at Swanswell Medical Centre

Have just heard about the sad passing of Dr Schuppler he was our family doctor for over 30years a great doctor with care and compassion for everyone our sympathy to his family and friends

18th November 2016
Written by a patient at Swanswell Medical Centre

Deeply saddened by the news of an amazing doctor. I first met Dr Schuppler over 30yrs ago as my GP, he helped me through a very traumatic time when I lost my dad, lately he has also seen me through another medical problem, a very caring, sympathetic and knowledgable doctor who will be greatly missed at the surgery. Condolences to his family.

17th November 2016
Written by a patient at Swanswell Medical Centre

RIP doctor shruppler a truly amazing doctor who had time for everyone of his patients, he will be greatly missed I am very saddened and shocked to hear such sad news my sincere condonkances to his family. Patient of doctor shruppler

Short link to review Dr Philip Schuppler: http://iwgc.net/enmf