Dr Philip Denis Le Seve

18th January 2018
Written by a patient at University Of Sussex Health Centre

Very friendly, understanding and helpful.

15th March 2017
Written by a patient at University Of Sussex Health Centre

I have been under care of Dr Denis Le Seve for many years now and I could not wish for a better GP. I feel we are something of a team when it comes to my healthcare, both listening and listened to . . He has guide me through two or three quite difficult episodes and has always had my confidence in his skills and diagnostic competence. Always measured in his opinions and neither alarmist or complacent! Cannot praise him too highly.

1st December 2016
Written by a patient at University Of Sussex Health Centre

Managing a long-term health condition since childhood, I have been under the care of a number of health professionals and can safely say that Dr. Denis Le Seve has been the most approachable, patient and knowledgeable GP I have seen. As always, on my visit today I felt listened to and heard, and he was able to offer both reassurance and practical advice in what had previously seemed like an insurmountable challenge. Thank you to Dr. Denis Le Seve, and all at the practice, for the ongoing support and care.

23rd November 2016
Written by a patient at University Of Sussex Health Centre

Dr Philip Denis le Seve has been my GP for more years than I care to remember. Throughout this long association I have had nothing but the highest quality of medical advice, care and consideration.

19th October 2016
Written by a patient at University Of Sussex Health Centre

I went to see Le Seve to try and get onto new medications. I had already researched some that would interact less with my conditions and current medications, and attempted to discuss these with him. He dismissed them completely offhand, instead wanting to put me on similar medications to the ones I had already tried (I understand that small differences make a big difference, but I'd also understood that the interactions with my disorders tended to be greater with that class of drugs). Despite the lack of listening, I tried his recommendation anyway. Two days into the new course and I felt both physically ill and about ready to collapse. Turns out that there was a major interaction between this new one and one of my current medications. Also turns out that the interactive dose is greatly lowered by one of my conditions. This interaction makes the heart slow to a crawl. If you have chronic conditions, I absolutely do not recommend. I had discussed both my list of disorders and my list of medications that day. He did not listen, or if he did, decided it was not important enough.

Short link to review Dr Philip Denis Le Seve: http://iwgc.net/edqu4