Dr Philip Das

5th September 2016
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Having had 2 previous operations by spinal injection, with difficulties locating the exact spot for the needle, I was tempted to opt for a general anaesthetic for my hip replacement this time. However, Dr Das was "spot on" and allayed any fears I might have should I have to choose spinal again. He was excellent throughout all stages of the procedure.

16th June 2015
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

I went into Peterborough City Hospital as a day patient for Knee surgery . I was totally looked after and had a very positive experience with great results ... Thank you

22nd May 2015
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

I found Dr Das ver professional helpful, I knew exactly what was happening. I felt that I was really looked after. I would say that if you are seeing this Dr you have nothing to worry about.

2nd September 2014
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

very nice man, great experience, took all my concerns on board, explained everything to me

3rd July 2014
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Very professional, went through in enough detail before procedure and went as discussed/expected.