Dr Philip Das

1st November 2017
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

Dr Das was my anesthetist at a recent hip replacement operation carried out at the Fitzwilliam Hospital in Peterborough. I was treated with friendly respect by all the staff. Dr Das in particular kept me informed of everything that I needed to know about my treatment. I had the operation under epidural and he was constantly at my head speaking to me and reassuring me about what was going on during the operation. He called into see me before he went home for the day and indeed popped in the following morning to see what sort of night I had and to make sure all was fine. I found him to be a very competent, compassionate and approachable doctor. The operation went well, I felt nothing at all and am now on the road to full recovery. Thank you.

10th May 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Admitted got a total left hip replacement, I was naturally anxious about the procedure. Dr Das could not have been more caring, thoughtful or understanding. He kept me fully informed at all stages of the procedure and put me completely at ease. I cannot recommend Dr Das more highly. An excellent, caring and professional physician Thank you Dr Das.

5th September 2016
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Having had 2 previous operations by spinal injection, with difficulties locating the exact spot for the needle, I was tempted to opt for a general anaesthetic for my hip replacement this time. However, Dr Das was "spot on" and allayed any fears I might have should I have to choose spinal again. He was excellent throughout all stages of the procedure.

16th June 2015
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

I went into Peterborough City Hospital as a day patient for Knee surgery . I was totally looked after and had a very positive experience with great results ... Thank you

22nd May 2015
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

I found Dr Das ver professional helpful, I knew exactly what was happening. I felt that I was really looked after. I would say that if you are seeing this Dr you have nothing to worry about.

Short link to review Dr Philip Das: http://iwgc.net/eea2x