dr-philip-bull

19th September 2020

My experience with Dr.Bull has been extremely positive!! I came to see him with relentless and debilitating daily headaches and migraines, and he was able to diagnose the cause and come up with a plan of action to hopefully help improve them. Extremely lovely to have a doctor who really listens and understands and doesn't make you feel like you're just making a fuss about your symptoms. I wouldn't hesitate to reccomend him!!:)

30th August 2020

Dr Bull is kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. He listened to me properly and was able to diagnose a condition which had been affecting me for my whole life and which had been missed and dismissed by all the other health care professionals I have seen over forty six years. He has directed me to information and resources which will help me manage my condition and improve my quality of life, at a point I was experiencing only decline in my abilities and function. My condition also affects my daughter and to a lesser extent my other children. All of us will be helped by the knowledge Dr Bull has given me - it is not overstating to say that he has changed all of our futures for the better.

30th June 2020

I was unfortunately diagnosed with aggressive Rheumatoid Arthritis at the start of the Covid-19 pandemic. If it hadn’t been for Dr. Bull and his positive outlook, I honestly do not know how I would have got through the lockdown period. Although we were not able to have face to face consultations, we spoke regularly and emailed. I do not believe I would have received this level of support or commitment anywhere else. Dr. Bull really did listen to what I was saying about my symptoms and was very considerate and empathetic even when I was at my wits end. I always received a response from him and he always listened to how you I was feeling, treating my symptoms as I explained them rather than trying to fit me into a typical scenario and treat that instead. He always explained everything to me, both good and bad allowing me to make my own decisions on my treatment. I would highly recommend him. I am still under his care but feel it is more a partnership than a doctor / patient relationship. His holistic approach is very refreshing and he is not just trying to prescribe medication.

25th March 2020

I had a very positive and refreshing hour with Dr Bull who was able to make complete sense of my many and disparate symptoms. I found him very easy and relaxed to talk to which helped with my own anxiety. He was interested in everything I had to say about my symptoms and health background, and he listened carefully. He was also warm and supportive and clearly wanted me to relax and feel at ease. What was also fantastic was his very holistic approach which I feel might be more unusual in specialist medicine. This was so very helpful and reassuring, and made for better understanding on my part. His diagnosis was clear and informative and he pointed me in the direction of other specialists in order for me to manage my condition. I,m so glad I went to see him.

6th February 2020