Dr Peter Warwicker

26th November 2017

Excellent practice....Have found no problems with them..Only thing I would say is through no fault of theirs,they have an enormous amount of patients now,so increasing their work load dramatically.This did not happen in days of old,when you could be guaranteed an appointment with the same Dr registered with..In my case,Dr Warwicker..Age does not come into it..It's investing in more practices and Doctors, which the government are just not acting upon quick enough or Doctors nurses being trained up...I've been heavily involved in dealing with Philip Hammond who I know and I do not mince my word with him..Government will have to sit up and take note,,The NHS cannot be run on a shoestring.,I did copy you in to one reply from Philip,hope you recieved,Still not happy with reply...Another letter in order..Thank you all there for your help given my Family at a particularly bad time for us..

7th November 2015

I have always been very pleased with the attention I have received at this practice from all Doctors, nurses, and receptionists. I applaud the method used to speedily give anti-flu injections. I understand that some patients complain about the time taken for getting through when telephoning for appointments and the considerable delays sometimes experienced for non-emergencies. The problem is associated with the increasing population numbers, I am 83 so I am part of the problem. Doctor Peter Warwicker goes the extra mile to explain the patients health details in terms that can be readily understood.

1st June 2015

An absolutely amazing doctor, who has the time and patience to listen and talk though all your symptons/worries. Best GP I've ever dealt with

7th May 2015

Best doctor in town.... He never lets me and my family down and he's always explaining symptoms, diagnoses, treatment always gives you his time Trust this doctor 10000000000%

5th April 2015

Always friendly and informative, and up-to-date with my condition and any test results.

Short link to review Dr Peter Warwicker: http://iwgc.net/ejqp