Dr Peter Warwicker

7th November 2015
Written by a patient at The Grove Medical Centre

I have always been very pleased with the attention I have received at this practice from all Doctors, nurses, and receptionists. I applaud the method used to speedily give anti-flu injections. I understand that some patients complain about the time taken for getting through when telephoning for appointments and the considerable delays sometimes experienced for non-emergencies. The problem is associated with the increasing population numbers, I am 83 so I am part of the problem. Doctor Peter Warwicker goes the extra mile to explain the patients health details in terms that can be readily understood.

1st June 2015
Written by a patient at The Grove Medical Centre

An absolutely amazing doctor, who has the time and patience to listen and talk though all your symptons/worries. Best GP I've ever dealt with

7th May 2015
Written by a patient at The Grove Medical Centre

Best doctor in town.... He never lets me and my family down and he's always explaining symptoms, diagnoses, treatment always gives you his time Trust this doctor 10000000000%

5th April 2015
Written by a patient at The Grove Medical Centre

Always friendly and informative, and up-to-date with my condition and any test results.

24th March 2015
Written by a patient at The Grove Medical Centre

Absolutely the best doctor, he is patient and listens carefully and takes time to explain the treatment.