Dr Peter Spurrier

9th March 2016
Written by a patient at Maywood Health Care Centre

I saw dr spurrier who told me I was hyperventilating he didn't go into the reasons I might be hyperventilating he just told me to up my medication as the dose I was on was just a placebo.A few weeks later I went to see dr goodband who is an excellent dr,I have since been diagnosed with mixed anxiety and depression and was referred to the bedale centre ,I found dr spurrier very dismissive and as I have had anxiety issues in the past I would of thought he would of looked into this further.

25th October 2014

A first class dotor

21st August 2014
Written by a patient at Maywood Health Care Centre

I have several ongoing conditions and have received great care and advice from Dr Spurrier and his team. The triage system has made contact with clinicians easy, and helped allay fears and receive advice quickly. Sometimes the appt system is a little difficult to get appts with the Dr of choice but I have never failed to get an appt with a Doctor when I needed one. The nurse practitioners are professional, sensitive, always follow up on treatment given.