Dr Peter Morgan

• Sports and exercise medicine

27th November 2014
Written by a patient at Flansham Park Health Centre

Spends time with patients and very understanding

27th November 2014
Written by a patient at Flansham Park Health Centre

Having originally attended the surgery and Dr Morgan for a serious problem with my knee, Dr Morgan spent time accessing the obvious pain and discomfort and was able to recommend a local knee specialist who was excellant and helped reconstruct my knee. Dr Morgan is efficient, understanding and provides excellant care. He has just recommended a coarse of action which developed following my knee surgery and I have nothing but praise for his attitude and the confidence he gave me.

25th November 2014
Written by a patient at Flansham Park Health Centre

I have to have regular injections, Dr Morgan is always caring and if I have any questions or problems he will always take the time to explain or suggest treatment if necessary.

25th November 2014
Written by a patient at Flansham Park Health Centre

Dr Morgan is relaxed and welcoming when you arrive. He listens to what you have to say and then his help is practical and to the point. He always seems to have plenty of time to deal thoroughly with your concerns, he explains your situation fully and answers all your questions. I feel as if I am being treated as a responsible adult. Dr Morgan inspires confidence.

23rd November 2014
Written by a patient at Flansham Park Health Centre

Dr. Morgan listened carefully to what I had to say, had seen my notes from my previous doctor at this surgery and commented in general the situation, and then proceeded to explain exactly what he thought was my problem and how we should proceed. I am very confident in the way forward that he has given me and to the referral which he made it perfectly clear the possible outcome.

Nearest Sports and exercise medicine specialists

Short link to review Dr Peter Morgan: http://iwgc.net/eftx4