Written by a private patient at Dr Peter Mason ADHD & Psychiatry Services Limited
21st July 2022

Dr Mason is a Psychiatrist who is clearly very passionate about providing the absolute best care possible to his patients. He is affable, considerate and very knowledgable. I was very 'lucky' in avoiding the avalanche of people seeking an ADHD assessment by Dr Mason as I was seen 18 months ago. I immediately started medication following my assessment, which have had a massive impact and I have gone from feeling extremely 'stuck' to being able to achieve things in my life I never thought possible. Dr Mason have been absolutely pivotal in my success and I can do nothing else than sing his praises.

12th September 2019

Was able to meet Dr Mason within a few weeks from referring, and had an excellent experience. He listened to me carefully, and would take time to ask further questions, when discussing my childhood and present difficulties. Collected lots of information (in the interview, my completed rating scales, school reports my family kept record of, and pre-diagnosis assessment results and report I got in advance for the appointment), and took all of it into consideration when diagnosing me with ADHD. Dr Mason was able to answer any and all questions I had, was very friendly and engaging, and when I became tearful, he was empathetic and gave me time to calm down (thanks again for the tissues!). Dr Mason has also since my appointments called me to check how I'm getting on, and ask if there's anything else he could support with. Would highly recommend Dr Mason, clearly cares about what he does, about having an open dialogue with his clients, and striving for the best outcomes for them. Thank you so much Dr Mason, receiving my diagnosis has made such a difference already, looking forward to the future. I wish you the best!

5th June 2019

I would highly recommended Dr Mason. He is an empathetic, highly experienced doctor who put me at ease. The appointment was very thorough and informative.Thank you so much for your time and support.

Written by a carer at St Catherine's Hospital
29th October 2018

I am writing this on behalf of my two sons who both severely suffer with ADHD. Most amazing person. Do not know what my family would have done without him. Highly skilled, extremely professional and superb people skills. Could not have asked for better. His support has been invaluable and changed both my sons lives.

Written by a patient at St Catherine's Hospital
21st September 2016

Dr Mason is everything you could hope for in a psychiatrist and specialist in adult ADHD. He listens and responds with consideration and honestly. He keeps you informed and empowers you, within safe boundaries, to make informed decisions regarding medications etc. He takes great care in monitoring your medications until you find the correct prescription and his secretary and team are very approachable when you need to contact them for advice etc