Dr Peter Greenway

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

24th October 2017
Written by a patient at Tadworth Medical Centre

Always a good listener and very helpful and reassuring

12th March 2017
Written by a patient at Tadworth Medical Centre

I am a middle aged man going through the standard middle age problems, plus a few extras. Peter Greenway has always listened, assessed, clearly explained and diagnosed every time I have cause to go to the clinic. I trust him as a GP and have no hesitation to recommend him.

11th October 2016
Written by a patient at Tadworth Medical Centre

Worst 'doctor' ever. Everything is viral!!

4th October 2016
Written by a patient at Holmhurst Medical Centre

Originally he was not the doctor I was to see, and although he broadly told me what the report of my MRI back scan showed, I didn't feel I was given much advice about what to do about my back ache should I get it. I then told him about something suggested my own GP was considering I may have which is to do with other regular symptoms I've had off and on for more than a year and could be contected to the back, I was told that my GP's suggestion needs to be investigated firstly by a rheumatologist who I'd already seen and explained my problems to, with only being told by that person to see a neurologist, Dr.Greenway said that was what I need to do. I feel that the results given, could have been given in a letter to my own GP to explain, which would have saved my time, Dr.Greenway's time and the NHS time (and money) This no negative reflection on Dr.Greenway's approach to me as a patient but my feelings of a system that has doctors seeing patients and their problems and then sending them away with the information that is not always completely helpful, and then told "I'll write to your GP" which means it is a "pillar to post" situation or in other words "back to square one"

7th September 2015
Written by a patient at Tadworth Medical Centre

His bedside manner is excellent and his treatment and handling of my protate cancer has most professional.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »