Dr Peter De Halpert

• Paediatrics

28th April 2017
Written by a carer at Royal Berkshire Hospital

Truly a professional, easy going and trustworthy. He Looked after our twins with great care and attention. Never felt as if he was not interested and listened to all we had to say calmly. Will recommend him 100%

9th August 2016
Written by a patient at Royal Berkshire Hospital

True professional. Unbelievable care when our young daughter was in hospital. The ongoing care we have received has been second to none. As a parent when you have a poorly child you feel helpless, but to have someone like Dr De Halpert supporting you makes all the difference. Couldn't rate him high enough.

8th August 2016
Written by a carer at Royal Berkshire Hospital

He's one of the first doctors I've met and I saw quite a few as my daughter had a few problems as a baby. Extremely competent confident and caring I wouldn't guess rate to recommend him to anyone. Such a shame he doesn't practice privately so care is restricted to serious concerns. I would happily pay trough my nose to be able to see him as a regular paediatric advisor for my child .

Nearest Paediatricians