Dr Penny Milsom

19th March 2016
Written by a carer at Merchiston Surgery

She cared for my father in the last few months of his life and she was was the best Dr he saw over the duration of his illness . She was caring and compassionate. Nothing was too much trouble and always took the time to listen to us and make sure we had everything we needed . Brilliant Dr and a lovely person .

20th January 2014
Written by a patient at Merchiston Surgery

Over the Past Few years Me and my family have seen Doctor Milsom at the Surgery and quite a few home emergency visits. On all occasions she has acted fast and on several occasions had me transferred directly to the local hospitals acute ward. Doctor Milsom has spent many extra hours writing letters and chasing up other hospitals for appointments and procedures under the choose and book scheme. Our whole family believe she always goes that extra mile ,to take care of all our problems and always allows plenty of time to discuss issues and make you feel at ease. The closest Young Modern Doctor we have found that practices like the old school family Doctor I remember from the sixties.

Doctors working at Merchiston Surgery