Dr Penelope Oliver

30th June 2015
Written by a patient at Parkwood Surgery

Excellent diagnosis and very quick to prescribe

29th June 2015
Written by a carer at Parkwood Surgery

Dr Oliver saw my dad today, she was kind and caring. She also spoke to my mum who also has confidence in her. She said she would arrange for a prescription of antibiotics to be at the chemist, and she did this. I would like to thank her for her kindness to my parents.

12th February 2015
Written by a patient at Parkwood Surgery

Dr Oliver is very professional at all times. She has really helped me get through my depression after my mothers death 4 years ago. I have an ongoing genetic kidney issue which she has helped on with my blood pressure issues. She always gives me time to really listen about how I am as a person. I never feel rushed at my appointment . She always makes me feel that she really cares about her patients . A truly great lady !! She is a fantastic GP and I always have to wait to get an appointment , But worth it . Now their is the The new phone triage service I find really useful , when you are a busy person . You can get a phone call back and can save you time if it's an ongoing issue , with prescriptions etc. Or just friendly advise . This saves lots of time with my busy lifestyle . In all a great GP practice .

23rd January 2015
Written by a patient at Parkwood Surgery

Dr Oliver provided me with excellent care; listened to my concerns and gave me reassurance. I was seen promptly (as always at this practice) and have found all the staff to be very courteous and professional.

22nd January 2015
Written by a patient at Parkwood Surgery

My favourite doctor. Always very thoughtful and helpful.