Dr Penelope Barley

12th March 2016
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

Unsympathetic, cold and rude during both consultations I have had with her. Anybody can get ill, she should remember that. Dr. Barleys total lack of compassion and patient care has left me astounded, I will be contacting the practice manager to take this further. Unfortunately I know of several other patients who have also been treated in the same manner by Dr. Barley. If she is not interested in caring for patients maybe she needs to reconsider her position.

19th February 2016
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

Doctor Barley's care for me has been nothing short of exemplary. Her ready smile always puts me at ease and her ability to ask the right questions encourages me at every visit. My needs are several and complicated and her ability to investigate them is outstanding. I would recommend any prospective patient into Dr Barley's care.

19th December 2015
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

The first thing about Dr. Barley she seems to welcome you in, usually with smile. She actually listens to you whatever your problem is. I have never felt she has rushed the appointment, whether it was for 5 mins or much longer. I have never had a problem getting an appointment at the surgery, if its needed the same day, then any doctor would do. I also find the receptionists friendly and helpfull. I would definitely recommend this surgery.

Short link to review Dr Penelope Barley: http://iwgc.net/ederq