Dr Pedram Shabrokh

31st October 2016
Written by a patient at Tadworth Medical Centre

Dr Shabrokh has been my doctor for many years. I find him attentive, caring and constructive in his advice. I think the practice management is good and efficient. One very small point doctors are very professional people and should maintain that aura by the way they dress, and in this regard ties are good!

28th January 2016
Written by a patient at Tadworth Medical Centre

The attention and care received by one of the principal doctors was excellent.

7th January 2016
Written by a patient at Tadworth Medical Centre

Dr Shabrokh has been my GP since joining the practice . I find him very attentive , smart, curtious always meets you at his door, always explains everything in a simple manner and then asks if you have any questions afterwards .

25th November 2015
Written by a patient at Tadworth Medical Centre

If I could get an appointment I would be able to answer these questions

28th July 2015
Written by a patient at Tadworth Medical Centre

I find Dr Shabrokh very understanding of any problem presented to him and listens to what information I give. I think patients info about their problem is very important and not many doctors seem to listen. There is no rush with Dr Shabrokh and you feel he has gone right to the problem almost immediately. He's a brilliant doctor.