Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital
7th September 2020

Dr Gordins is by far the best consultant I have ever seen, and having an illness nobody knows what to do with, I’ve seen a lot. I’ve been passed around and told I’m not that departments problem more times than I can count. Dr Gordins takes a holistic approach and isnt soley concerned with “his part”. He is kind, compassionate and he listens and takes on board what you have to say. It shouldn’t be the case but to be treated like a human being is rare and Dr Gordins goes above and beyond.

Written by a carer at Hull Royal Infirmary
25th October 2019

Dr Gordins is such a lovely doctor. My 7 year old daughter visited him twice at Hull Women's and Children's Hospital. She was being investigated for something and Dr Gordins was so thorough and kind. He listened to me and my concerns and he also listened to my daughter. He is very patient, fun with children and has a very relaxed attitude.

Written by a carer at Castle Hill Hospital
29th April 2018

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Dr Pavels Gordins consultant immunologist for what he is doing to get my husband Mr David walker back to good health, nothing is too much for Mr gordins , my husband has been under four consultants, i.e. vascular, hips, hernia, urinary, all been excellent, and Mr gordins coming on board is the final piece of the jigsaw.words cannot describe how dedicated and thorough he is, and when you are ill you hope someone will help you, Mr Gordins goes up and beyond that, along with the other consultants that have looked after his health.regards Shirley walker.

Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary
20th June 2015

Dr Gordins Is my consultant and is sorting out my immunity problem. I have every faith in him.

• Immunology