Dr Pauline Gage

4th August 2016
Written by a patient at Maryport Group Practice

Dr Gage listened to everything I said and has put in place a plan to work out how best I can be treated by organising various tests. I feel that I have at last found someone who was willing to help me. I came away from the surgery feeling very happy and relieved. Dr Gage has a wonderful caring manner about her that really put me at ease.

25th July 2016
Written by a patient at Maryport Group Practice

Wonderful. Caring. Explains everything well, goes above and beyond and nothing to much trouble. Makes a scary illness less scary.

16th June 2015
Written by a patient at Maryport Group Practice

I have been treated by Dr Gage since she arrived at the Maryport Surgery and have to say that I only ever make my appointments with her. Dr Gage is not only a brilliant Doctor, but she is also very kind, caring and very understanding and would definitely not hesitate in recommending her to anyone.

14th April 2015
Written by a patient at Maryport Group Practice

doctor gage listens to you and wastes no time getting you the help you need,whether it be prescription ,physio or even needed surgery.she is very kind and careing

4th March 2015
Written by a patient at Maryport Group Practice

Makes every appointment personal. Shows empathy and kindness towards any medical problem however small. Dr Gage is always ready to listen to me and is always extremely supportive. I can't thank her enough for being my doctor.