Dr Pauline Gage

14th March 2018
Written by a patient at Maryport Group Practice

Dr Gage literally saved my life. She listened to what I was going through and explained to me her own personal struggles. She prescribed exactly what I needed and got me the help I couldn’t do without. I owe her a lot. It’s not just a job..... it’s a vocation.

4th August 2016
Written by a patient at Maryport Group Practice

Dr Gage listened to everything I said and has put in place a plan to work out how best I can be treated by organising various tests. I feel that I have at last found someone who was willing to help me. I came away from the surgery feeling very happy and relieved. Dr Gage has a wonderful caring manner about her that really put me at ease.

25th July 2016
Written by a patient at Maryport Group Practice

Wonderful. Caring. Explains everything well, goes above and beyond and nothing to much trouble. Makes a scary illness less scary.

25th July 2016
Written by a patient at Maryport Group Practice

Kind, caring and a wonderful family doctor. Goes above and beyond. Explains everything and takes the fear out of a very scary illness. You really feel supported and nothing is too much trouble.

16th June 2015
Written by a patient at Maryport Group Practice

I have been treated by Dr Gage since she arrived at the Maryport Surgery and have to say that I only ever make my appointments with her. Dr Gage is not only a brilliant Doctor, but she is also very kind, caring and very understanding and would definitely not hesitate in recommending her to anyone.

Short link to review Dr Pauline Gage: http://iwgc.net/eglck