Dr Paul Telfer

• Haematology

29th September 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

I am sooo grateful to Dr P Telfer for my care at Royal London for Sickle Cell Aneamia. I will be forever grateful, he lends a listening ear when I need to tell him about my crisis. He is so patient that I consider him second to none in his field. He is such a caring doctor that I can trust my life to this Doctor. Thank you Dr. Telfer! I pray that God will continue to strengthen you to enable you to continue to support and assist Sickle Cell patient! Believe me we love you and you deserve the award from LBBDSC!

5th December 2013
Written by a carer at The Royal London Hospital

Thank you so much for all the kindness and care you have given Mayowa and Pelumi, you have made all this much easier to get through There’s no way I can ever thank you for being such an awesome doctor. You’ve stuck by us through the tough times and the good ones. You’ve always been honest, patient & encouraging. They are extremely lucky to be taken care of by you. You’ve taken extra special care of the twins. There are few who cross our path of life that remain forever in our hearts, One who’s comfort, care and concern has been an unyielding part. As they continue on with their fight in the journey of their life, I want to thank you for your contribution in making their future bright.

Nearest Haematologists