Dr Paul Shanahan

• Neurology

23rd February 2018

Dr Shanahan is the best doctor i’ve ever encountered, and as a final year medical student myself, i’ve met hundreds! I’ve suffered from headaches and neurological symptoms for years and Dr Shanahan is the first person to correctly diagnose me and treat me accordingly. He’s happily changed medications when they weren’t working for me and has tried treatments that I didn’t even know were available. He’s one of the smartest and kindest people i’ve ever known and I consider myself extremely lucky to be one of his patients.

7th October 2016

Dr Shanahan is a lovely gentle doctor that takes the time to understand what your headache problem is. He doesn't rush you and is very thorough and will make an appointment available to you if you urgently need one. He is extremely sought after and his clinics have 14-15 month waiting lists for standard follow up but he will see you sooner if a treatment or more urgent follow up is required. He found what was wrong with me after years and years of other neurologists not being able to figure it out. It took him 15 minutes and he correctly diagnosed me. I now have my life back thanks to his treatment. I highly recommend him!

Short link to review Dr Paul Shanahan: http://iwgc.net/efth8