Dr Paul Seal

« 1 2 3 4 »

26th January 2018

This was the first consultation with Dr. Seal. He was very thorough and very attentive. He made me feel he had time to listen and understand how I was feeling. We planed follow up treatment and some test at local Hospital. 10/10 I have full confidence in him.

6th September 2017

Dr Seal is not my usual Doctor at this practice, but I was booked to see him after he had identified a potential problem in a routine blood test. I found him to be very helpful and thorough, and he fully explained what action needed to be taken, and why. I felt that my concerns had been fully addresed, and left feeling confident that action was being quickly taken.

21st July 2017

I have seen Dr Seal on 3 occasions and have been so impressed. He is very attentive and thorough and will action referrals immediately. Each time I have left feeling a huge weight has been lifted and wondering why I suffered for so long with anxiety and hadn't talked to the doctor. All the staff in the surgery are amazing, I feel very fortunate to be a patient here and cannot fault a thing. The NHS is under such strain and the pressure on the GP's Is immense and with that in mind I say, "thank you so much Dr Seal, you do an amazing job !"

29th November 2016

I have spent quite a lot of time at the doctors in the past year and I am very appreciative to Dr Seal for his professional and understanding approach. He very swiftly diagnoses and refers where appropriate, and will always listen.

27th October 2016

Very attentive doctor & listens to what you say & in my case gave a very quick diagnosis & sent me to a specialist very quickly - so I have nothing but praise for him.

« 1 2 3 4 »