Dr Paul Seal

29th November 2016
Written by a patient at Harold Road Surgery

I have spent quite a lot of time at the doctors in the past year and I am very appreciative to Dr Seal for his professional and understanding approach. He very swiftly diagnoses and refers where appropriate, and will always listen.

27th October 2016
Written by a patient at Harold Road Surgery

Very attentive doctor & listens to what you say & in my case gave a very quick diagnosis & sent me to a specialist very quickly - so I have nothing but praise for him.

17th October 2016
Written by a carer at Harold Road Surgery

Dr Seal couldn't have been more helpful in the care of my daughter

20th March 2016
Written by a patient at Harold Road Surgery

I visited Dr Seal on Friday, 18th March 2016 but had already seen him a few weeks earlier due to pain in my left breast. After examining my breast and questions, Dr Seal pressed on my muscles down the left side of my body, which was very uncomfortable and painful. He informed me my problem was muscular which was contributing to the pain in my breast. He also suggested I made an appointment with an Osteopath. I duly made the appointment and after consultation was informed that I had severe trauma down the left side of my neck, shoulder, side and arm. I am having treatment and am very pleased with the progress. Dr Seal is very professional but at the same time empathetic and listens attentively. He is a very good doctor and I would have no hesitation recommending any patient at the surgery to see him. Thank you Dr Seal

25th February 2016
Written by a patient at Harold Road Surgery

Dr Seal has an approachable and friendly manner which inspires confidence. He has excellent active listening skills which enable him to get to the root of the problem and take appropriate action. He is understanding, proactive and totally professional. He is an asset to the practice.