Dr Paul Seal

« 1 2 3 4 »

26th January 2018
Written by a patient at Harold Road Surgery

This was the first consultation with Dr. Seal. He was very thorough and very attentive. He made me feel he had time to listen and understand how I was feeling. We planed follow up treatment and some test at local Hospital. 10/10 I have full confidence in him.

6th September 2017
Written by a patient at Harold Road Surgery

Dr Seal is not my usual Doctor at this practice, but I was booked to see him after he had identified a potential problem in a routine blood test. I found him to be very helpful and thorough, and he fully explained what action needed to be taken, and why. I felt that my concerns had been fully addresed, and left feeling confident that action was being quickly taken.

21st July 2017
Written by a patient at Harold Road Surgery

I have seen Dr Seal on 3 occasions and have been so impressed. He is very attentive and thorough and will action referrals immediately. Each time I have left feeling a huge weight has been lifted and wondering why I suffered for so long with anxiety and hadn't talked to the doctor. All the staff in the surgery are amazing, I feel very fortunate to be a patient here and cannot fault a thing. The NHS is under such strain and the pressure on the GP's Is immense and with that in mind I say, "thank you so much Dr Seal, you do an amazing job !"

29th November 2016
Written by a patient at Harold Road Surgery

I have spent quite a lot of time at the doctors in the past year and I am very appreciative to Dr Seal for his professional and understanding approach. He very swiftly diagnoses and refers where appropriate, and will always listen.

27th October 2016
Written by a patient at Harold Road Surgery

Very attentive doctor & listens to what you say & in my case gave a very quick diagnosis & sent me to a specialist very quickly - so I have nothing but praise for him.

« 1 2 3 4 »