Dr Paul Seal

Latest Reviews

20th March 2016
Written by a patient at Harold Road Surgery

I visited Dr Seal on Friday, 18th March 2016 but had already seen him a few weeks earlier due to pain in my left breast. After examining my breast and questions, Dr Seal pressed on my muscles down the left side of my body, which was very uncomfortable and painful. He informed me my problem was muscular which was contributing to the pain in my breast. He also suggested I made an appointment with an Osteopath. I duly made the appointment and after consultation was informed that I had severe trauma down the left side of my neck, shoulder, side and arm. I am having treatment and am very pleased with the progress. Dr Seal is very professional but at the same time empathetic and listens attentively. He is a very good doctor and I would have no hesitation recommending any patient at the surgery to see him. Thank you Dr Seal

25th February 2016
Written by a patient at Harold Road Surgery

Dr Seal has an approachable and friendly manner which inspires confidence. He has excellent active listening skills which enable him to get to the root of the problem and take appropriate action. He is understanding, proactive and totally professional. He is an asset to the practice.

25th February 2016

22nd February 2016
Written by a patient at Harold Road Surgery

Dr. Seal has shown sympathy for the present problem I have. He has done his utmost to find ways to ease the discomfort, and cure the problem. Since he became my GP he has always listened to anything I have said, and reacted with both skill and understanding. As part of an excellent team at the practise, booking appointments with him is easy using the Internet. I would not hesitate to recommend him and the practise to anyone who should ask.

13th January 2016
Written by a patient at Harold Road Surgery

Very arugant doctor did not listen to me. Seemed very rude. Made a appointment with another doctor who was very polite and helpful