Dr Paul Seal

21st July 2017
Written by a patient at Harold Road Surgery

I have seen Dr Seal on 3 occasions and have been so impressed. He is very attentive and thorough and will action referrals immediately. Each time I have left feeling a huge weight has been lifted and wondering why I suffered for so long with anxiety and hadn't talked to the doctor. All the staff in the surgery are amazing, I feel very fortunate to be a patient here and cannot fault a thing. The NHS is under such strain and the pressure on the GP's Is immense and with that in mind I say, "thank you so much Dr Seal, you do an amazing job !"

29th November 2016
Written by a patient at Harold Road Surgery

I have spent quite a lot of time at the doctors in the past year and I am very appreciative to Dr Seal for his professional and understanding approach. He very swiftly diagnoses and refers where appropriate, and will always listen.

27th October 2016
Written by a patient at Harold Road Surgery

Very attentive doctor & listens to what you say & in my case gave a very quick diagnosis & sent me to a specialist very quickly - so I have nothing but praise for him.

17th October 2016
Written by a carer at Harold Road Surgery

Dr Seal couldn't have been more helpful in the care of my daughter

20th March 2016
Written by a patient at Harold Road Surgery

I visited Dr Seal on Friday, 18th March 2016 but had already seen him a few weeks earlier due to pain in my left breast. After examining my breast and questions, Dr Seal pressed on my muscles down the left side of my body, which was very uncomfortable and painful. He informed me my problem was muscular which was contributing to the pain in my breast. He also suggested I made an appointment with an Osteopath. I duly made the appointment and after consultation was informed that I had severe trauma down the left side of my neck, shoulder, side and arm. I am having treatment and am very pleased with the progress. Dr Seal is very professional but at the same time empathetic and listens attentively. He is a very good doctor and I would have no hesitation recommending any patient at the surgery to see him. Thank you Dr Seal

Short link to review Dr Paul Seal: http://iwgc.net/edju