Dr Paul Molyneux

• Neurology

25th December 2016
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

Dr Molyneux AND HIS WHOLE TEAM offer outstanding care. He is available, attentive and considerate. I could not speak highly enough of the neurology team at WSH.

23rd February 2014
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

Dr Molyneux was extremely thorough and went to great length to explain everything. I was very reassured by him for which I was very grateful.

18th October 2013
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

I found Dr Molyneux to be extremely helpful. He was very friendly and helped me to understand my problem. He listened to what I had to say and advised me on how to proceed and recommended treatment for me. I would highly recommend him and trust him completely.

4th May 2013
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

I saw Dr Molyneux on Friday 3rd of May 2013 and can honestly say that I have never experienced such great care on the NHS. Up to this point I have felt alone and in the dark regarding my illness with no real support outside of my GP, but my appointment with Dr Molyneux was quite a revelation for me and one which I am very grateful. I found Dr Molyneux compassionate, informative and very easy to talk to. He took time out to listen to me, never once making me rushed or hurried. I am very glad indeed to be under his care. A special mention should also be made of Nurse Mary Fraser who ably continued my positive experience under Dr Molyneux.

23rd April 2013
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

It was a pleasure to be seen by Dr Molyneux, he was very knowledgeable and answered all of mine and my partners questions.

Nearest Neurologists