Dr Paul Kotwinski

• Cardiology
  • Anaesthetics and ITU

23rd November 2016
Written by a patient at Lister Hospital

Did not listen. Short tempered & abrupt in questioning & interrupted my answers. Conclusions questionable.

18th September 2015
Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth II Hospital

I felt that he did not appear to be listening to what I was saying and had no real empathy with my condition. He was rude to my husband who accompanied me to the appointment. I left feeling very upset and angry. He mumbled into his papers whilst speaking to us. I did not feel confident in the way he treated me. I suggest he tries to improve his 'bedside manner'. I don't want to see him for my next appointment.

18th September 2015
Written by a carer at Queen Elizabeth II Hospital

This doctor was rude and arrogant and left my wife feeling that her condition was incurable. He mumbled throughout the consultation and was very hard to understand. When he asked my wife her symptoms I tried to add one that she had missed. He immediately told me to shut up as he was only interested in what 'the patient' had to say. When my wife asked questions about possible treatments he belittled her and stated that 5% of people over 65 have this condition. When she explained that she was only 55 and that this condition was threatening her career he just ignored her. At the end of the consultation my wife was in tears and vowed that she would never see him again. To be honest I don't blame her.

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists