4th February 2020

I have been a patient for a long time off his and my family.care he take is beyond words his experience is something that all doctor can't have because it's form the heart he give time to me and his patient like he's family and all I can say is thank you for everything and keep up the hard work. One more thing I should add the constructive suggestions on how he could improve greater care in you. One in a millon

28th September 2019

I'm a patients of Dr Paul Glynne , I met him 7-8 years ago. Since that he became my GP, and help me a lot with me and my family health issue. He is a great guy with best medical skill and also have good relationship with many specialist. Every time when my friend had heath issue, I will always recommend them came to see him.

Written by a carer at University College Hospital
16th July 2019

Intelligent , empathetic and truly interested in people and their problems. Cares about getting the best medical result and the best care for the patient. Also likes to ensure the most accurate medical diagnosis. Goes above and beyond fir patients.

4th June 2019

Dr Glynne is a special Dr in my eyes. He listened to me, knew what I needed and helped me understand what was happening. I had been to 5 Drs beforehand who were really unhelpful with a very rare condition; an adverse reaction to ciprofloxacin. Dr Glynne is the opposite of most Drs I have sat in front of. He's not arrogant but he is more intelligent than any other Dr I've met. His humility is his key strength and if other Drs learned from people like him then medicine would be a very different place. He really listened to me and didn't interrupt. He treats the patient not the symptoms. I cannot rate this man any higher as I've not received better care. I've recommended him to many people. His prognosis wasn't entirely accurate, as the conditional went on for much longer than expected, but his diagnosis was.

• Internal (General) Medicine