Dr Paul Flynn

I work as a Consultant in Acute Medicine, General Medicine and Metabolic Medicine, including the Lipid Clinic.

• Acute Medicine
  • Internal (General) Medicine

« 1 2 3 4 »

28th November 2018
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Dr Flynn is an excellent communicator and doctor. He made me fully aware of the reasons behind particular analyses and tests. He is a man beyond his job; he cares and takes time to listen. His work feels genuinely bespoke. Every time I leave, I feel reassured and energised about the next steps. Could not recommend more highly: 10/10.

19th July 2018
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Dr Flynn epitomises all that is good about the NHS. He takes the time to review notes before the start of the appointment, he actually listens to what you are saying, he explores and clarifies what you say and ensures his understanding is correct. He is clearly knowledgeable and up to date with developments in his field and takes time to explain the treatment proposed and ensures you understand what is proposed and the alternatives. You never feel rushed and leave the consultation feeling it was really worthwhile. A true gentleman.

30th May 2018
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Dr Flynn is a very accurate communicator and it was interesting to note that during the consultation I felt no time pressure at all and he remained totally focused on my care. It is difficult, if not impossible to prove that people care for their patients. I am convinced that Dr Flynn does really care, my one concern is that that level of care can sometimes mean that the practitioner can be led to give too much of themselves to the patients under their care. I hope that support and help is available to this most exceptional Doctor.

21st May 2018
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Dr Flynn had a calm and reassuring manner which put me at ease from the start. He explained what was being looked for and what tests were going to be done with regard to my current symptoms. He is going to contact me to see what further tests may be necessary.

14th May 2018
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

I have been seeing doctor Flynn for many years now, and he treated my mother before me. He has always been very conscientious in his care, and always seems to me to be very knowledgeaable about the latest medications and treated.

« 1 2 3 4 »