Dr Paul Fludder

6th June 2017
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

Dr Fludder has been looking after me since I moved to the area. I cannot express my gratitude for the kindness he has shown towards myself and my husband during a particularly difficult few weeks in my pregnancy. From returning my calls within an hour or two, to fitting me into his evening clinics I have never felt so supported by a health care professional. He has shown real compassion and empathy, and always seems to have so much time for me even though I'm aware General Practice is stretched to the limits at the moment. Thank you to Dr Fludder and all the wonderful staff at the Riverbank Medical Centre, you are a real credit to the NHS.

3rd July 2015
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

In spite of the current scare stories about the NHS Riverbank was, as usual, an oasis of calm when I went in to ask about a recent blood test. It is never a problem to get an appointment and consultations are always un-rushed and relaxed. Well done everyone in the team at Riverbank.

31st December 2014
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

Dr Fludder has advised me and my family for over 15 years. He has always shown great kindness and consideration and always listens carefully to anything I want to discuss. A wise and kind doctor - what more do you want?