Dr Paul Carty

24th November 2016
Written by a patient at Chobham & West End Medical Practice

Dr Carty has always taken great care of me and my family. He is always warm and welcoming, listens carefully and is very thorough. I've been suffering from severe back pain for 15 Years causing migraines, he is the first doctor to refer me to the pain clinic and not just treat the symptoms. I can't thank him enough

31st July 2016
Written by a carer at Chobham & West End Medical Practice

5 star Doctor whom we have been seen by for many years will always listen to your problem and act very quickly and gives very good advice and who doesn't thumb you off like some gps. Very pleasant person just hope he stays on at the doctors and doesn't leave

24th July 2015
Written by a patient at Chobham & West End Medical Practice

Dr Carty is always welcoming and patient and will give whatever time you need.He doesn't rush to keep to ones allocated time and is always very kind and patient with any explanations re medication,treatments etc. I tend to think of him as a friend as well as my GP and talking to friends,they are often quite envious that they do not have such a relationship with their doctor at other practices.I consider myself very lucky to have Dr Carty as my GP.

22nd August 2014
Written by a patient at Chobham & West End Medical Practice

Dr Carty has always been exceptional when it comes to care for myself and my wife. We have both had a very difficult time in the past few years and I was diagnosed with cancer last year. He has always made it clear that if we need him he is there for us. He is easy to talk to and you don't feel scared when you see him. It is like talking to a friend and you don't feel uneasy at taking more of his time that you should do.

15th August 2014
Written by a patient at Chobham & West End Medical Practice

A very good doctor who is obviously very knowledgeable and demonstrates an empathy for his patients. I would trust him completely. Also excellent in the surgery sessions - calm and very professional.