Dr Paul Barker

5th July 2011
Written by a patient at Moordown Medical Centre

This Professor is a miracle man! Whereas I had been told by my previous MD that I would die without the investigative and curiosity of an exceptional GP, I cannot believe my luck in finding this wonderful man. Due to his diligence, doggedness and thoroughness alongside his true compassion, I would probably not be here. I have a rare disorder with many complications, and he just got stuck in - wouldn't take no for an answer. I owe him my life - thank you! He's also a funny, empathic and down-to-earth man who never fails to go the extra distance.

30th November 2009
Written by a patient at Moordown Medical Centre

Prof. Barker is a highly professional and caring Doctor.. His care,compassion,expertise and manner towards myself and my children have been second to non. He listens and nothing is too much trouble, my children feel safe and comfortable with him and that is a huge plus ~ I completely trust his diagnosis and needless to say have had a few which have not been pleasant however he always listens supportively and offers added information to assist with my health issues and noteably is open to comlimentary therapy too! His humour is refreshing which always puts the family at ease, so happy to have found him and feel he was guided to us at our time of need and care at the right time. Thank you Dr Barker for being you ~ as my son says a top class man..;-) 1000% Would not hesitate in recommending him to other patients.

18th November 2009
Written by a patient at Moordown Medical Centre

Dr Barker is fantastic, I completely trust his opinion and he always listens. I have two children and they love going to see him! - he has a great way with him and puts them at ease naturally. He has called me back before now to check how I/ the children are following appointments and his care is second to none. I always leave feeling like he has checked all possibilities and am reassured by his review. I feel very lucky to have such an all round fantastic GP.

22nd June 2009

This Doctor has transformed my view of the NHS,and doctors in general.Having experienced a traumatic experience ,which resulted in my not being able to seek medical help,go to a hospital ,sit in a waiting room,and generally being traumatised at the thought of any medical invasion. Dr. Barker has through great patience ,tremendous support,listening and building confidence in to me has enabled me to face up to my severe medical anxiety,and his continued kindness and great level of support has changed my approach to my issues. Dr. Barker is in my opinion a great outstanding G.P. who commands the greatest of respect from his patients and the community in which he provides the utmost of care and dedication,he is a truly WONDERFUL DOCTOR,who is worthy of the highest accolade to be afforded to him. From a Grateful Patient. Doreen Jeffery.

16th April 2009
Written by a patient at Moordown Medical Centre

I am most grateful to be under the care of Dr. Barker who has managed, through diligence, attentiveness and plain curiosity, to define the status and stability of my health, which has eluded others for some years. If it weren't for his obvious love of his profession and the patients he serves, his investigative prowess would be lost. He's an intelligent, witty and compassionate man, whom I'd be honoured to refer to anyone. Thank you, Dr. P!

Short link to review Dr Paul Barker: http://iwgc.net/ep2m