Dr Parminder Saini

25th February 2016
Written by a patient at Priory Avenue Surgery

Dr Saini has been my GP for 3 years and has been an excellent doctor! Super busy Professional yet takes out time to connect with his patients :)

2nd February 2015
Written by a patient at Priory Avenue Surgery

highly recommended!! our little son had problems with breathing; he was seen on a few occasions by different doctors and we were told that its only a flu. we were concerned because our son was nearly three months premature and something wasn't right. thankfully, we were booked to see Dr Saini. he took his time to listen to us; he called hospital for an advice. he referred my son to hospital were we got immediate help. after, we have seen Dr Saini on a few occasions regarding similar issues - breathing problems. each time, he showed a great interest in son's condition and care. He never failed to call me back when i had concerns about my son (although i know how busy doctors are at Priory Surgery!) i would recommend Dr Saini to anyone!

Short link to review Dr Parminder Saini: http://iwgc.net/efmu3