Dr Paraskevoulla Charalambous

Consultant Rheumatologist

• Rheumatology

11th October 2016
Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital

Met Dr Paraskevoulla for the first time today. She was very professional. Listened to every concern I had and was able to offer support. I will like to say thank you for the support you offered me today.

3rd October 2016
Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital

Very polite listened to what I had to say and explained why she wanted to do further tests.

16th September 2016

A good experience

15th September 2016
Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital

Notwithstanding my follow up appointment today, I have also in my previous attendances with Dr Paraskevoulla Charalambous found her to be very professional yet at the same time extremely courteous and with a pleasant manner. This remarkable character of the Doctor would make any patient extremely confident even prior to any treatment recommended. The treatments for my personal problems by this doctor have worked wonderfully, for which I shall always be indebted and would not hesitate to recommend Dr Paraskevoulla Charalambous for her speciality.

13th September 2016
Written by a carer at Central Middlesex Hospital

I accompanied my mother, who suffers from Alzheimer's disease, to an appointment with Dr Charalambous today. This was a follow-up following investigations to determine the most appropriate treatment for my mother's osteoporosis. The clinic was running to time, so we did not have to spend more than a few minutes in the waiting area. Dr Charalambous came out to the waiting area herself to call my mother in and was very patient with her slow progress to the consulting room. She had prepared for the consultation and was familiar with my mother's case even though it was several months since she was last seen. She did her best to involve my mother in the discussion and spoke directly to her even though she was unable to understand what was happening. Dr Charalambous formulated a clear and simple management plan and arranged a follow-up appointment at an appropriate interval. (At our previous consultation Dr Charalambous discussed the various options for treating my mother's condition and clearly described the reasons for recommending the current medication regime). I am a recently retired GP who formally practised in another area. Had I been practising near the Central Middlesex Hospital I would have had no hesitation in referring my patients to this consultant.

Nearest Rheumatologists