Dr Palani Krishnamoorthy

5th January 2017
Written by a patient at Stokesley Surgery

I have a few friends who are GPs (not in my home area) and I know the time pressure these people are under. However Dr Krishnamoorthy makes you feel absolutely dedicated to your issues during visits. He is managing my blood pressure issues and for the past year we have been trying various medications to circumvent the problems. He makes me feel that he won't give up until he beats the problem. Although I'm worried about my issue, I'm absolutely confident that he'll sort it. Fantastic service. The attitude is endemic across the practice; over the years I've dealt with Drs Tawse, Duggleby and Amman, and they are all brilliant. Thank you.

13th November 2015
Written by a patient at Stokesley Surgery

The doctor was very understanding and listened to my poor explanation of my symptoms and gave me a good explanation of possible causes of my problem. I found him to be thorough and he put me at ease and instilled me with confidence in him. I rang for an appointment at 08:00, was seen at 8:30, had my prescription at the chemist by 8:45 and was home with the tablets by 9:00. I find this practice gives an excellent service from all the departments.