Dr Oran Boyle

16th August 2017
Written by a patient at C & T Ooh

Absolutely stunning Doctor. Exactly as above, he cares, listens and really is the best doctor I have ever attended. Where ever he practices (hopefully he'll stay at my local Doc office) I'll be attending for myself and my young family.

6th December 2016
Written by a patient at C & T Ooh

Just a great Doctor, great listener gives excellent advise on anything that worries you medically and just cares for his patients , top in my books, he now is in a practice in coolock of malahide road.

15th December 2014

Dr Boyle is absolutely fantastic in the sense that he takes his time with each patient. Of course it can be a hassle when you are waiting in the waiting room for ages but when it comes to your turn, he will guarantee to send you back out that door with the 100% best care and treatment that he can provide you. I have never seen him, been treated and then have to return. Not once in the years he provided me treatment. However, I am unsure of where he practises now as I was informed he no longer works at my local GP which is unfortunate as he is the one doctor I trust. I couldn't recommend him more.

Short link to review Dr Oran Boyle: http://iwgc.net/eeqfn