Dr Omer Moghraby

Consultant Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist I am currently the Lead Psychiatrist at Lewisham CAMHS, part of South London & the Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust (SLaM). I lead the NDT and generic teams based at Kaleidoscope. I also have an interest in the use of technology in clinical practice. I also have started to see patients using tele-psychiatry (web-based video consultations). Specialty in Neurodevelopment (including ADHD, Autism/ASD & Intellectual Disability) Mood disorders (including depression, bipolar, emotional dysregulation) Anxiety or Phobic Disorders & OCD Psychosis

• Psychiatry

24th October 2016
Written by a carer at Psychiatry-UK

Dr Moghraby has been treating our son, now aged 14, for the last couple of years, and we could not recommend him more highly. He is very knowledgeable and experienced in his field, with a lovely bedside manner, all of which has enabled him to develop an excellent therapeutic relationship with our son, who has made great progress as a result. As parents, we have always had time to share our thoughts with Dr Moghraby at the time of consultations, and always felt listened to. We feel confident in his judgements and advice in relation to medication and psychological needs, and in addition to his clinical time, he has also provided us with helpful links and written information.

7th March 2016
Written by a carer at Kaleidoscope

Dr Moghraby listened and advised us very well with regards to my son's difficulties. He is patient and spoke to my son in a way he would understand and think about his actions. Dr Moghraby has put us in touch with other therapy sessions which were very helpful. He is an amazing specialist in his field. I have full trust in him with my sons conditions to advise me appropriately.

Nearest Psychiatrists