dr-omer-latif

Written by a NHS patient at Rock Healthcare Limited
29th March 2021

I’ve been dealing with a long term issue and Dr Latif has been the there when I’ve needed advice or help with care, more recently noticing that a particular issue had caused quite a good deal of stress. He took the time to talk to me, to explain it through and followed it up with a phone call a few days later to make sure everything was back on the right track. This sort of care is very much appreciated.

25th March 2021

Dr. Latif was attentive and pro-active. He allowed me to explain my symptoms in detail and was then constructive in his approach of the best and most effective route to treating my condition. He examined me and seemed satisfied that my needs were not of a serious nature. He had the humility to accept this area of medicine wasn’t one he had great experience in and referred me to see a specialist which was arranged in a seven-day turnaround. The specialists diagnosis confirmed Dr Latif’s initial examination. Throughout all proceedings he was polite, patient and professional.

Written by a NHS patient at Spring Lane Surgery
25th March 2021

Spoke to this dr a few times and he is always caring and covers all bases nothing gets forgotten or ignored. I would request him in the future.

24th March 2021

As a very anxious patient in recovery from cancer treatment. Dr Latif listened with great patience to my concerns. His responses were really helpful and nothing seemed too trivial. Very understanding of my situation and made me feel much more calm.

24th March 2021

An amazing doctor who listens and makes you feel like there is hope. Very informative in what is going to happen and sets realistic timescales for things to be carried out. I cannot thank you enough for giving me the boost I really needed in such scary times.

General Practioner