dr-omer-latif

29th June 2021

By far the best doctor at my surgery. He is professional, caring and compassionate. Very committed to his job and I feel my health is just as important to him as it is for myself.

17th May 2021

Dr Latif is a great Doctor, very professional, patient, experienced, knowledgeable and efficient. He has helped to motivated me to manage my problem with good advice. He is a great listener and shows good understanding of the problem. Thank you.

Written by a NHS patient at Rock Healthcare Limited
29th March 2021

I’ve been dealing with a long term issue and Dr Latif has been the there when I’ve needed advice or help with care, more recently noticing that a particular issue had caused quite a good deal of stress. He took the time to talk to me, to explain it through and followed it up with a phone call a few days later to make sure everything was back on the right track. This sort of care is very much appreciated.

Written by a NHS patient at Kirby-crompton Health Centre
25th March 2021

Dr. Latif was attentive and pro-active. He allowed me to explain my symptoms in detail and was then constructive in his approach of the best and most effective route to treating my condition. He examined me and seemed satisfied that my needs were not of a serious nature. He had the humility to accept this area of medicine wasn’t one he had great experience in and referred me to see a specialist which was arranged in a seven-day turnaround. The specialists diagnosis confirmed Dr Latif’s initial examination. Throughout all proceedings he was polite, patient and professional.

25th March 2021

Spoke to this dr a few times and he is always caring and covers all bases nothing gets forgotten or ignored. I would request him in the future.

General Practioner