Dr Omer Latif

General Practioner

14th September 2019
Written by a patient at Rock Healthcare Limited

First time in a long time I felt like I was listened to. Very empathetic and understanding to my needs. I wish I could have him as my Dr. Thank you.

13th September 2019
Written by a patient at Kirby-crompton Health Centre

Very nice and understanding.

13th September 2019
Written by a patient at Kirby-crompton Health Centre

Both times I’ve seen him now he’s been kind and has listened to what I said. As a nervous patient, I feel much less nervous coming to see him

11th September 2019
Written by a patient at Kirby-crompton Health Centre

Introduced himself as I entered the consultation room. Listened to the reasons I was there. Offered advice

4th September 2019
Written by a patient at Kirby-crompton Health Centre

This doctor was excellent. He listened to my concerns about my medication and changed it accordingly for the better. He explained things to me I didn't know about which will help me monitor my medication and symptoms. He gave good advice and was very understanding and empathetic. I didn't feel rushed as I have in the past and felt he really listened to me rather than trying to fob me off like lots of doctors do probably due to time constraints. I would recommend this doctor and was very pleased with the consultation.

Doctors working at Kirby-crompton Health Centre