Dr Omer Latif

General Practioner

20th July 2019
Written by a patient at Lostock Medical Centre

Dr Omer Latif listened to me and put me at ease. He was very knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable.

17th July 2019
Written by a patient at Lostock Medical Centre

Dr Latif greeted me with a smile and a handshake as he introduced himself. I found him a very personable chap, who asked me how I was and what he could do for me. I explained my problem while he listened, he told me what he thought was the issue and said that he wanted to conduct an exam. He said the exam confirmed an infection, asked if I was allergic to anything and prescribed medication. After asking if there was anything else he could do, he said nice to meet you, we so hands and I left. That was a perfect consultation.

16th July 2019
Written by a patient at Lostock Medical Centre

I attended my appointment with Dr Latif today, he was very professional and put me at ease immediately, so approachable and his listening skills were excellent. I do waffle on on but he picked out all the relevant information and alleviated my concerns about my health. I came away from the appointment feeling positive as I do have a long term illness and this is a very important skill to have and be able to pass on to patients. Very impressed

16th July 2019
Written by a patient at Lostock Medical Centre

Saw Dr Latif for the first time this morning as I believe my doctor (Dr Archer) is on leave. Absolutely lovely manner and put me at ease straight away... only wish he was my doctor permanently. A credit to the NHS... thanks Doctor!

15th July 2019
Written by a patient at Lostock Medical Centre

What a breath of fresh air to find a good doctor!

Doctors working at Kirby-crompton Health Centre