dr-omer-latif

8th January 2021

Dr.Latif was fantastic this morning. He explained every thing about the issues I was having and what could help. I felt very at ease speaking to him and we even had a laugh together. Highly recommended!

Written by a carer at Spring Lane Surgery
4th January 2021

Offers good advice and open to feedback on treatment.

Written by a carer at Bury Ooh
19th November 2020

2 weeks ago i had a telephone consultation with Dr Latif regarding my daughters chest pains, he asked me to report back to him in 2 weeks with an update on how my daughter was doing as he suspected she was possibly having anxiety attacks due to being bullied. I am glad to report that after a few changes and with the schools assistance my daughter has not had any more chest pains and is very much back to her old self. I would also like to thank Dr Latif for being very helpful in regards to what i could do to help my daughter, he gave me great advice and is an absolute gent.

23rd June 2020

He listened to my worries about my previous medication and put my mind at ease that my new medication wouldnt give me the side effects that were making my anxiety worse.

19th June 2020

My doctor is able to get the most out of me and our conversations by being the most personable he can possibly be. I feel that I am able to discuss openly anything with him and really get the most out of our conversations. I feel valued as a person and also feel like although our conversations are about me he still finds time to ask how my family are doing also.

General Practioner