dr-omer-latif

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a patient at Spring Lane Surgery
23rd June 2020

He listened to my worries about my previous medication and put my mind at ease that my new medication wouldnt give me the side effects that were making my anxiety worse.

Written by a patient at Spring Lane Surgery
19th June 2020

My doctor is able to get the most out of me and our conversations by being the most personable he can possibly be. I feel that I am able to discuss openly anything with him and really get the most out of our conversations. I feel valued as a person and also feel like although our conversations are about me he still finds time to ask how my family are doing also.

#sayThankYou

Where do I start, kind, caring, patient and obviously an extremely good doctor, I cannot speak highly enough of Dr Latif. By chance and a phone call by the paramedic treating my father during an emergency call out to our GP practice I first had contact with Dt Latif. My father had, days earlier, been released from hospital with heart failure, he had spent 5 days there and due to the lockdown we were unable to visit him. The paramedic wanted to take my father back to hospital as he was very unwell but he said if the GP was willing and able to work with him dad would be able to stay at home with us. So this is where the care and contact with Dr Latif started. Dr Latif was a godsend both professionally in the way he dealt with treating my father and also his kindness towards me. With my father suffering from heart failure and my mum with Alzheimer's I really was at a low point and having his support really made all the difference. Dr Latif adjusted my fathers medication and over the following weeks took the time to call me regularly to check on his progress. So as I said before I cannot speak highly enough of and wholeheartedly thank Dr Latif for everything. Jacqueline

18th June 2020
Written by a patient at Kirby-crompton Health Centre
2nd March 2020

Dr Latif is very patient, understanding and compassionate. He is always happy to see you, whatever the circumstances and listens no matter how trivial things may seem. He values your opinion about your care and offers good advice without jumping to conclusions. He isn't pushy and I have never felt fobbed off with a prescription. It's a shame he only works one day a week at our practice.

Written by a member of staff at Kirby-crompton Health Centre
31st December 2019

An inspirational colleague who always had time and patience for his patients and colleagues. Always approachable and willing to answer and questions with wide range of knowledge, and explaining things thoroughly. Very kind hearted man would always try his very best to help in any situation with a caring nature. Thank you for all your support Abbie.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Dr Omer Latif was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

General Practioner