6th October 2018
Written by a patient at Rock Healthcare Limited

Very impressed by this doctors manner. He actually listened to me and considered my lifestyle. Treated me with a very holistic view unlike previous doctors. Hope his approach is taken on by other doctors.

5th October 2018
Written by a patient at Rock Healthcare Limited

Dr Latif was welcoming and polite. After a reassuring appointment we came up with a solution to help me get better as I suffer from IBD Couldn’t thank him enough for his kind words and help!

1st October 2018
Written by a patient at Charlestown Medical Practice

What a wonderfully refreshing experience today at my appointment with Dr Latif. So approachable, understanding & more important, felt unrushed. A last a truly wonderful GP for Charlestown Medical. Don't let go of him!

24th September 2018
Written by a patient at Kirby-crompton Health Centre

Dr Latif is very understanding and listens to you. He is a gentle but firm doctor who give his honest opinion and extremely helpful

13th September 2018
Written by a carer at Kirby-crompton Health Centre

Took my 85 year old mum to see DR. Omer with a variety of ailments. He greeted us at the door and shook our hands as he introduced himself. He was easy to talk to and extremely thorough. We felt at ease and he was very patient and considerate. A professional and knowledgeable Doctor with a lovely manner, I hope we see him again at the surgery.

Doctors working at Kirby-crompton Health Centre