dr-omer-latif

Written by a NHS patient at Rock Healthcare Limited
21st January 2022

One of the most Kind and Caring GP's i have had the pleasure of knowing. always makes the time to talk and reassure, is very knowledgeable but makes everything very easy to understand. I have known Dr Latif for many years both as a colleague and a patient and can genuinely say that Doctors Like Omer are few and far between and an Asset to patients and practices alike.

Written by a NHS patient at Kirby-crompton Health Centre
6th December 2021

Dr. Latif was caring, patient and helpful in my consultation with him today. I requested for a GP fit note as it is a pre requirement from my company for work while traveling abroad and he quickly responded with affirmation to my request. During my last consultation with him he prescribed the required tests and medications. Great to have a GP who understands his patients needs and works closely with looking after them.

Written by a NHS patient at Kirby-crompton Health Centre
4th December 2021

Dr Latif is the best doctor. He’s very patient with my son and always listens. I always want him to see my son when my son is I’ll. He always helps me in any way possible. I highly recommend Dr Latif.

Written by a NHS patient at Spring Lane Surgery
29th June 2021

By far the best doctor at my surgery. He is professional, caring and compassionate. Very committed to his job and I feel my health is just as important to him as it is for myself.

Dr Omer Latif was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

General Practioner