10th August 2018
Written by a patient at Rock Healthcare Limited

Listened to everything I said and took it on board. Gave his expert opinion on two medical issues I had - one related to my knees and another with my Ulcerative Colitis. Also pretty much perfectly read my body language regarding workplace stress on two occasions and was incredibly reassuring with the workplace stress that I'd been under which has led to my Colitis flaring up. Overall, I'd thoroughly recommend Dr Latif to anybody - perfectly understanding doctor and a very considerate and caring person. Everything you'd want from a doctor!

10th August 2018
Written by a patient at Rock Healthcare Limited

As a young female I felt extremely comfortable and listened to everything I had to say.

30th July 2018
Written by a patient at Charlestown Medical Practice

Phoned clinic with breathing difficulties. Spoke to Dr omer within 5 mins. He asked me come straight away. Was diagnosed with a chest infection. And given medication straight away. Fantastic service. Felt he listened to everything I said. Fantastic doctor in my opinion. Gives u a feeling of knowing you have someone to turn to when struggling with your health.

27th July 2018
Written by a patient at Kirby-crompton Health Centre

I've seen many doctors over the years none that compare with the care and consideration dr latif has shown I trust that when I see him he will go above and beyond to make sure my issues are being dealt with, thank you

27th July 2018
Written by a patient at Charlestown Medical Practice

Dr Omar Latif was warm and welcoming instantly putting me at ease. He listened, reassured and suggested what I needed. Would always book to see this doctor and would say the same to my family.

Doctors working at Kirby-crompton Health Centre