3rd December 2018
Written by a patient at Charlestown Medical Practice

Dr Latif, Is a kind, caring and supportive Doctor. He makes me feel listed to and special. I have a disability and am non verbal , but I understand lots of things. Doctor Latif always speaks to me not over me, asks me questions and does everything he can to support me and make me better. I have confidence in Dr Latif and always feel reassured when I see him, as I know he will always do his best for me. My staff also say he is five star and they wish the service they got from other doctors and professionals was half as good. we would like to say a huge thank you to Dr Latif and a big thumbs up for the way he practices

30th November 2018
Written by a patient at Benchill Medical Practice

Lovely doctor very welcoming. Listened to what I was saying. Put me at ease.

30th November 2018
Written by a patient at Kirby-crompton Health Centre

I liked that Dr Latif had taken the time to read my notes before seeing me so I didnt have to give a summary of my medical history, not all Dr's do this. It made me feel like he was actually interested in what I had to say and I wasn't just a 5min consultantation to get through. Dr Latif is very good with depression and anxiety issues he really understands and let's you talk without cutting you off or belittling you which I find rare these days. I definitely prefer to see him above other Dr's.

28th November 2018
Written by a patient at Kirby-crompton Health Centre

Very positive meeting. Although he had certain suspicions that turned out to be correct he carried out some thorough checks of Bloods and ECG which was very reassuring.

22nd November 2018
Written by a patient at Charlestown Medical Practice

The Doctor was very matter of fact in a friendly professional manner

Doctors working at Kirby-crompton Health Centre