Dr Omendra (Omi) Narayan

NHS : Respiratory Paediatrician at Royal Manchester Children's Hospital, Manchester Private: Respiratory Paediatrician at BMI Alexandra Cheadle and Spire Manchester

Written by a carer at Pall Mall Medical
3rd December 2019

Dr Narayan thoroughly reviewed my daughter's condition and was prepared to explore all possibilities to establish the root problem. Dr Narayan was extremely accommodating with appointments and even examined my daughter at the weekend. We had excellent care from Dr Narayan and I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone.

Written by a carer at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
29th October 2019

Omi Narayan was recommended to us by a friend as the best specialist to see for our sons breathing issues which resulted in him being in ITC for 2 weeks and I’m so pleased we took this advise. Omi has been first class since our first appointment. He has a great style which is welcoming and friendly. Clearly he is very knowledge and that shows in a very humble and approachable style. What I love is how he explains everything in a non medial way so my son and I really understand what’s going on and what Omi’s thoughts on the issue are. Whilst on holiday my son had another chest infection and Omi was there on the phone within the day to help guide through what to do and saw us on our first day back. Overall he has been amazing for our son and I can’t thank Omi enough. He’s always smiling and happy which settles any nerves patients may have very quickly and his knowledge and confident on his area is also very reassuring. I can’t recommend Omi high enough! If I could give 6 stars I would! Neel Shah

Written by a carer at Royal Manchester Children's Hospital
19th September 2019

Dr Narayan is the most wonderful doctor and caring person. The support and reassurance he gives to the whole family, not just the patient, is superb. We implicitly trust him and his care for our son. He invests so much time and care in people and this is evident in his knowledge of individual patients and their backgrounds. Dr Omi has an excellent approach to my son (and my daughter who enjoys seeing him) and all of our family. He never rushes and always gives you his time and comprehensive explanations. I don’t know what we would do without him as my son’s consultant. He is truly one in a million and we are so thankful that our son is under his care and guidance.

Written by a carer at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
9th July 2019

Dr Narayan is, in our opinion, outstanding. We were incredibly worried about our baby girl who had been in and out of hospital with struggling to breathe and wheezing. We had seen numerous doctors and specialists and felt we were being treated as neurotic parents. Dr Narayan was genuinely interested in taking the time to properly understand her symptoms and our concerns, he then took as much time as needed to explain everything in detail, which was hugely appreciated. Within weeks she was a completely different baby. Now a healthy toddler, continuing to do really well. We cannot thank him enough and would recommend to anyone.

Short link to review Dr Omendra (Omi) Narayan: http://iwgc.net/egy3z