Dr Omendra (Omi) Narayan

NHS : Respiratory Paediatrician at Royal Manchester Children's Hospital, Manchester Private: Respiratory Paediatrician at BMI Alexandra Cheadle and Spire Manchester

6th August 2018
Written by a carer at Royal Manchester Children's Hospital

Dr. Narayan is an outstanding doctor. He successfully treated our son Harry for his asthma at The Royal Manchester Children's Hospital. He is highly skilled in listening and understanding teenage issues and excellent at providing care and support to anxious parents. He has the expertise to get to the bottom of the problem and resolve the issues in a highly efficient manner.

6th August 2018
Response from Dr Omendra (Omi) Narayan

Many thanks for your kind words Ms Whittingham. Kind regards Omi Narayan

6th July 2018

Omi looked after my beautiful son who had chronic lung disease. I wanted answers from people in gosh and I remember that Omi took he's time to research and try to give me everything I needed even though there were never any answers as he's lungs were so rare. I still to this day 4 years on have research he gave me to try to put my mind at ease and ease my pain just a little bit. This doctor gave me strength to fight on with my child who lived for two years and I shall never forget his kindness and wisdom he gave myself and my son. One of the best doctors in this world to me. It was a privilege to have known him and I am very proud of who he has become today. Louie's mum .x

9th July 2018
Response from Dr Omendra (Omi) Narayan

Mnay thanks for your kind words. It was my pleasure to be a part of Louie's life, and I am glad that I was of some help to you during difficult times. Kind regards.

15th April 2018
Written by a carer at Pall Mall Medical

We saw Dr Narayan around six weeks ago with our son. (age 2) He had a chronic cough for 18months +. We researched the top paediatricians in our local area and was so pleased we came to meet Dr Narayan. He listened to the problems we have been having and gave our son the care and attention he needed. I would definitely recommend Dr Narayan as we have seen so many different doctors but no one has given us the care and dedication that he has. We are looking forward to seeing him in clinic very soon as we are so pleased with the progress our son has made.

22nd October 2017
Written by a carer at Royal Manchester Children's Hospital

Seen at Royal Manchester Children's hospital in the Respiratory clinic. My daughter has completely recovered from her chest symptoms.