Dr Olushola Keripe

Latest Reviews

18th October 2015

He doesn't listen to what You have to say . He is rude and sarcastic . 1 health issue per visit. Tells Me I have don't need mammograms when there is a risk factor in My family.He examined My ears because I am having issues it vertigo . He told Me it wasn't vertigo it was water in my ears and I had a sinus infection . The problem persisted and I had to go to an after hours clinic . The Dr. At the clinic checked My ears and stated there is no fluid in my ears She wrote a referral to a neurologist for my vertigo. I often suffer with mouth Thrush hen I see Dr Keripe He just dismisses it . I asked for a referral to see a knee specialist because I have endured so much pain as Dr Keripe key telling Me it was too much fat on the knee. He was hesitant to give Me an MRI but did it .The MRI showed bone fragment and torn ligaments. I dint feel I can go back to this Dr. Again He just doesn't have compassion for this patient. How do I go about getting another Dr. Who will care a about patients well being .

Short link to review Dr Olushola Keripe: http://iwgc.net/ef3be