Dr Oluseye Arikawe

« 1 2 3 4 »

31st August 2016
Written by a patient at Audley Mills Surgery

Doctor seemed to be in a rush. Did not seem that interested in my problem, barely looked at me for diagnostics, didn't appear to care about my issue. Did not go into detail on how to use prescription cream. "Consultation" done in less than 5 minutes. Bad day perhaps?

23rd March 2015
Written by a carer at Audley Mills Surgery

Visited Dr Arikawe today with my elderly mother who had had a fall and the doctor listened patiently to mum's recollection of the events and was very kind and understanding towards her and mum feels very confident she is being looked after well by Dr Arikawe.

10th March 2015
Written by a patient at Audley Mills Surgery

She listened intently and explained fully my questions. She did not rush me in any way. The doctor also put my mind at rest.

5th March 2015

Most caring and helpful Dr I have ever experienced

2nd February 2015
Written by a patient at Audley Mills Surgery

I try to See Dr Arikawe whenever I can she is so caring and compassionate and remembers your previous visits and family and makes you feel that she is interested in you. She is very friendly and approachable to listens to you, she doesn't make you feel rushed or that you are wasting her time. She offers good advice I highly recommend seeing Dr Arikawe.

« 1 2 3 4 »