Dr Olusegun Odetoyinbo

4th October 2017

I had an appointment with this doctor today. I have been suffering with diarrhoea for 3 weeks and severe morning sickness. He was extremely rude informing me that having loose bowel three times after each meal is normal! He did not take my temperature or check my blood pressure. I also told him about the severe cramps im experiencing. He simply replied "you're pregnant what do you want me to do?". I also asked him for a fit for work note as I work with children and would be unable to go in to work due to workplace policy. The doctor told me that I would not be given one and would need to run in and out of the room and have my workplace send me home. My experience was awful he was not sympathetic at all neither did he seem to have any experience. Avoid this doctor. He should not be hired by any practice with such a disgusting attitude!!

26th December 2015

The doctor was not interested in what I had to say, and was the rudest doctor I have ever met. He does seem experienced, however his manners are completely lacking and he does not give clear instructions or ask clear questions. A very bad experience if you are looking for any empathy or someone concerned with your ailment. He acts like he is doing you a favour by listening, this is not the service we expect from our taxes.

Doctors working at Custom House Teaching & Training Practice