Dr Olivia Snape

23rd June 2017
Written by a patient at Henfield Medical Centre

I would like to start by saying that I cannot praise Dr Snape highly enough but will attempt to put my feelings into words.I have been going through a difficult time recently and she has taken time to listen to what I am saying: not listen to what she thinks I am saying, which is easy to do when rushed, but listen to what I am actually saying. Her manner has been professional but kind, friendly and reassuring. She has been: thorough, making sure all details are covered; ensured that I understand exactly which treatment she is suggesting and why and given me time to ask questions. In today's culture of doctors being overworked and their time with each being patient being so limited, she manages to avoid making me feel rushed and she makes me feel important (an unusual sensation for me). Thank you, Dr Snape, and thank you Henfield Medical Centre.