Dr Olivia Snape

Written by a patient at Henfield Medical Centre
14th December 2018

Dr Snape is always pleasant and friendly. Even when running late, which happens from time to time, she never hurries you if you need to talk, within reason of course! She is encouraging (with my on-going problems) and makes you feel you are important as a patient. Cannot fault her!

Written by a carer at Henfield Medical Centre
3rd December 2018

A nice experience, helped to make my young son feel at ease straight away. Very informative in a clear fashion.

Written by a patient at Henfield Medical Centre
23rd June 2017

I would like to start by saying that I cannot praise Dr Snape highly enough but will attempt to put my feelings into words.I have been going through a difficult time recently and she has taken time to listen to what I am saying: not listen to what she thinks I am saying, which is easy to do when rushed, but listen to what I am actually saying. Her manner has been professional but kind, friendly and reassuring. She has been: thorough, making sure all details are covered; ensured that I understand exactly which treatment she is suggesting and why and given me time to ask questions. In today's culture of doctors being overworked and their time with each being patient being so limited, she manages to avoid making me feel rushed and she makes me feel important (an unusual sensation for me). Thank you, Dr Snape, and thank you Henfield Medical Centre.

Short link to review Dr Olivia Snape: http://iwgc.net/eebk4