Dr Olayinka Aderinto

20th December 2016
Written by a carer at Northumberland Heath Medical Centre

Dr Aderinto has been brilliant in dealing with my husband during his heart problems and Guillaine-Barre syndrome. He is very patient and I have complete faith in his decisions and treatment.

26th July 2016
Written by a carer at Northumberland Heath Medical Centre

Dr Aderinto cares for my husband who suffered a heart attack last year and also acted extremely promptly when he suffered from Guillaine-Barre Syndrome by referring me to A & E with a letter. He explains things in ways I can understand and is always very pleasant to deal with.

15th April 2015
Written by a carer at Northumberland Heath Medical Centre

I asked for an emergency consultation with a doctor in this Medical Practice......and Dr Aderinto granted my Granddaughter and me a very quick appointment. Harriot was a 3 year "temporary resident" patient and he gave me tiny granddaughter a FIRST CLASS consultation. As a Grandfather you will be on tender-hooks when your granddaughter is so unwell. His treatment has given Harriot almost immediate relief and we move forward with confidence. My very warm thanks.